All our employees are personally responsible for keeping your personal information confidential. We provide training to all employees to remind them about their obligations.
It’s likely that we’ll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We’ll notify you of any significant changes, but you’re welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you create an account with us and when you visit our website and use your account.
- When you buy products and services through our website, over the phone or by mail order.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints, etc.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
We hope this Privacy Notice has proved helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
Should you have any further questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Data Protection Officer who will be pleased to help you:
- Email us at email@example.com